Why we are different
Why we are different at Leahy O’Riordan
- More than 20 years advising clients and, more importantly, running our own business distinguishes us from those advisors who “talk the talk”.
- We understand that there is more to annual accounts than figures. It is all about identifying your key figures.
- We know that small businesses of 1 – 2 people behave completely differently to larger businesses of 20+ people.
- We know that your peace of mind can only be secured by us meeting every deadline each year for the Revenue and other regulators.
- We have a unique employment package – see “what staff should know”.
- We know that value for money is your measure of our service. We structure our fees so that this is immediately obvious.
- It is our responsibility that client relationships are quickly established and maintained. We work hard to do this from the very start – see “what clients should know”.
- We know that unless we engage quality staff who understand the critical importance of quality service, we will not continue to prosper as a firm.
- We know that our reputation is determined only by your experience of our service. Our reputation is our most important asset and we work very hard to protect it.
- We believe that we must improve every year to ensure that the higher standards are identified and reached in our every day work.
1st March 2014