Head of Tax
Paul O’Dwyer, who has worked for Leahy & Co. for over 10 years, is a chartered accountant and a qualified tax consultant.
He is available to meet clients any time to give advice on any taxation, business and/or company secretarial issues they have.
- Tax advice services
- Tax compliance services – preparation of tax returns and ensure all allowable tax reliefs are claimed in full
- Assistance on electronic filing of tax returns (now mandatory)
- Tax planning advice, including inheritance planning, selling a business and transferring an individual’s affairs to his/her children in the most tax-efficient manner possible.
- Tax advice on buying and selling property including capital gains tax, stamp duty and VAT.
- Guidance on Revenue audits and dealing directly with Revenue Inspector on a client’s behalf.
- Advice on company secretarial compliance issues
- Advice on payroll and human resources compliance issues