Is your company Insolvent?
- Are you constantly using 100% of an overdraft facility?
- Have you had cheques returned in the last 12 months?
- Has the bank refused additional facilities?
- Have you considered mortgaging your family home just to stay in business?
- Are you being sued for money owed?
- Have you recently lost and not replaced a large customer?
- Are your last audited accounts more than nine months old?
- Have you been fined by the ODCE?
- Are you having unusual difficulty collecting money from debtors?
- Are you experiencing difficulty being supplied?
- Are your co-directors seeking to retire?
- Are you losing staff faster than you can replace them?
- Is your company credit card in arrears?
- Have you considered factoring your debts?
- Are you personally earning less money than some of your employees?
- Are you experiencing difficulties replacing old vehicles, computers or equipment?
- Has the Sheriff written to you or visited you in the last six months?
- Does the bank want to convert the overdraft to a term loan?
- Does your head say speak to someone but your heart says battle on?
If you answer yes to any one of the above, we should be talking today.