Businesses planning for growth require regular measurement of performance so that you are strategically placed to respond to market changes and opportunities. This involves high-level analysis of your existing or planned business structure and systems to ensure that your working capital is sufficient to fund your growth plans, as well as analysing your business aspirations in the context of your marketplace and competitors. Our experienced team brings a diverse range of expertise to your business, with an approach that is both innovative and challenging. We focus on ways to ensure your company’s profitability today while planning for sustainable business growth.
We will work with you to plan for growth by identifying the issues unique to your business, developing a plan and making it happen.
Key business issues
- Do you need access to capital to grow the business?
- Do you want to expand into new markets, products and services?
- Are you looking to expand abroad?
- Do you have the right organisational structure to grow your business?
How we can help you
We provide a number of growth strategy services, including:
- Business acquisitions and sales financial analysis
- Forecasting and sensitivity analysis
- Management reporting
- Private and family business planning
- Profit and cash flow analysis and improvement
- Strategic and business planning
- Succession planning.
- Risk analysis
- Forensic Services
- Legal support services
In advising our private clients on growth strategies, we draw on a wide array of technical expertise and experience, including:
- Advisors who specialise in a broad range of specific industries, professional services, including agribusiness, not-for-profits, property and construction, financial services, and manufacturing
- An understanding of industry-specific challenges, such as the impact of unpredictable cash flow, working with financiers, and Government agencies
- Family business consultants who understand the many issues around transferring businesses successfully
- Members of Chartered Accountants Ireland, Institute of Taxation, Personal Insolvency Practitioners and the Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners
- Directors who consult to and serve on the boards of private and/or family-owned businesses